- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN – Built for the professional operator meeting the requirements of EN 14492:1.
- ROPE:DRUM – Wire rope to drum ratio of 10:1 with twin hole rope fixing.
- INCREDIBLE POWER – Line capacity of 8,818lb or 4000kg, with a pull of 4.9m per minute at full load!
- HARD-WEARING DESIGN – Features full sealing, stainless steel fairleads and fittings for long-lasting power.
- ROPE GRADE - 2160N/mm2 Rope grade with 2:1 rating.
- SMART FEATURES – Comes with an emergency stop remote handset for smart usage.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Warrior 4000EN Electric Winch with Steel Cable
Designed and developed for the professional operator, the EN series winches are the highest of quality. Ensuring they meet the requirements of EN 14492:1, they seamlessly fit into an installation solution for any job.
Featuring a wire rope to drum ratio of 10:1, it also benefits from twin hole rope fittings. The 2160N/mm2 rope itself is graded with a 2:1 rating to ensure strength and quality.
Built to last, like all Warrior winches, the 4000EN is heavy-duty and hard-wearing. Reinforced with full sealing, stainless steel fairleads and fittings for reliable power whatever the conditions.
All this with a line capacity of 8818lb or 4000kg and either a 12v or 24v high-power motor – you’re guaranteed to enjoy high-quality, reliable power.
♦ Line Capacity: 8,818lb (4,000kg)
♦ Rope: 10.2mm x 26m Steel Rope
♦ Motor: 12v or 24v
♦ Gearbox: Freespooling Clutch - Allows cable to be unwound manually
♦ Warranty: 12 Month Return to Base Warranty
♦ Wired Hand Control: 4m Remote Handset
♦ Wireless Control: Available as an optional extra
♦ Mounting Plate: Available as an optional extra
♦ Roller Fairlead: Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
♦ Mounting Bolts: Included for Standard installations
♦ 1.5m Heavy Duty Battery Leads (May need extending dependant on application)
♦ Instruction Manual
♦ Dimensions: 610mm L x 216mm D x 254mm H
♦ Mounting Bolt Pattern: 254 x 114.3mm
♦ Approx. Shipping Weight: 60kg
♦ Line Pull - No Load: 14.4 m/min (80 Amps)
♦ Line Pull - Full Load: 4.9 m/min (280 Amps)
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.
|Rated Line Pull||8818 lbs (4000 kg)|
|Motor||12v : 7.0hp / 4.9kw|
|Braking Action||Auto in the drum|
|Drum Size - Dia x L||90 x 219mm
(3.54 x 8.62 in)
|Cable - Dia x L||10.2mm x 26m
(0.4 in x 85 ft)
|Dimensions||610 x 216 x 254mm
(24.02 x 8.5 x 10 in)
|Mounting Pattern||254 x 114.3 mm
(10 x 4.5 in)
|Weight kg||60 kg (132 lbs)|
|Layer of Rope/Cable||Line Pull: lbs(kgs)|
|2205 (1000)||8.5 (2.6)||130|
|4409 (2000)||6.9 (2.1)||180|
|8818 (4000)||4.9 (1.5)||280|
What's in the box:
- 3/8 Hook
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roller Fairlead
- Steel Rope
- 3.8m Remote Handset
- Emergency Stop Button
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware