- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN – Built for the professional operator meeting the requirements of EN 14492:1.
- MASSIVE POWER – Huge pulling power of 8000kg.
- NEW MODEL – The extended drum model is now designed for commercial plant trailers.
- DOUBLE CAPACITY – 40-meter rope allows operators to double pulling capacity to a massive 16Tonne. (35,274lb).
- HARD-WEARING DESIGN – Features full sealing, stainless steel fairleads and fittings for long-lasting power.
- SMART FEATURES – Comes with an emergency stop remote handset and overload protection for smart usage
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
The latest in our EN range with a massive 8000kg or 17637lbs of pulling power – the professional design just got stronger. Designed to meet the requirements of EN 14492:1, get reliability ensured.
Available with either a steel cable or an Amortek winch rope, get the power without any compromise on how you like to run.
And now, as an extended drum model designed for commercial plant trailers, the 40m rope even allows you to double the pulling capacity. Reaching up to a massive 16-tonne capacity – the Warrior EN range really is unbeatable.
Built to get the job done with ease, it’s perfectly suited for both industrial and commercial applications, able to handle whatever you throw at it. And now with added smart features such as an emergency stop remote handset and overload protection – it just got even easier to work safer.
|Rated Line Pull||17637 lbs (8000 kgs)|
|Motor||24V: 6.1kW / 8.2hp|
|Drum Size - Dia x L||138 x 196mm
(5.43 x 7.7 in)
|Cable - Dia x L||13.8mm x 26.5m (0.54 in x 87 ft)
13.8mm x 40m (0.54 in x 131.2 ft)
|Dimensions||635 x 333 x 294mm
(25 x 31.1 x 11.6 in)
|Mounting Pattern||254 x 114.3mm (10 x 4.5 in)
254 x 190.5mm (10 x 7.5 in)
|Weight kg||100 kg (220.4 lbs)|
|Layer of Rope/Cable||Line Pull: lbs(kgs)||Rope on drum ft(m)|
|1||17637 (8000)||18.7 (5.7)|
|2||14923 (6769)||42.7 (13)|
|3||12932 (5866)||70.2 (21.4)|
|4||11408 (5175)||92 (28)|
|Line Speed 24v
|4409 (2000)||11.5 (3.5)||95|
|8818 (4000)||8.5 (2.6)||140|
|13228 (6000)||6.6 (2.0)||190|
|17637 (8000)||5.9 (1.8)||230|
What's in the box:
- 3.8m Remote Handset
- Overload Protection
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roller Fairlead
- Steel Rope
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware