- Includes 15m of wire or synthetic rope
- Robust 2,500 lb. capacity is perfect for ATVs
- Load-holding mechanical brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Complete IP68 waterproof sealing keeps all the elements out
- Semi-gloss back powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Handlebar-mounted rocker switch
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Warn VRX 25/25-S Winch
Whether you’re on the job or on the trail, WARN VRX winches work as hard as you do thanks to all-metal construction, a new clutch based on the legendary WARN 4WD hublock design, an ultra-durable all-metal gear train, and full waterproof sealing to take on the elements.
VRX is available in 2,500, 3,500, and 4,500 lb. capacities and is perfect for a variety of vehicles and any job—big or small.
♦ Line Capacity: 2,500lb (1,134kg)
♦ Rope: 15m of 4.8mm Steel or synthetic rope
♦ Motor: 12v DC Permanent Magnet
♦ Gearbox: 3-stage planetary
♦ Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical, 3 Year Electrical
♦ Wired Hand Control: Handlebar-mounted rocker switch
♦ Wireless Control: Sold separately
♦ Mounting Plate: Sold separately
♦ Fairlead: Roller or hawse
♦ Approx. Shipping Weight: 16kg
♦ Line Pull - No Load: 17.5 m/min (20 Amps)
♦ Line Pull - Full Load: 6.8 m/min (159 Amps)
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.