Trust in reliable, Champion power with this CPG3500E2-DF DF Dual Fuel generator, powered by a mighty Euro 5, 182cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine. Giving you 2500 running watts and 2800 max watts on petrol or 2600 max watts and 2300 running watts on LPG, it packs a punch.
Running on either petrol or LPG, the choice is all yours. With a run time of up to 23 hours at 50% load on a 19kg bottle of propane or 10 hours on a 50L fuel tank of petrol – this generator is ideal for caravan travels, outdoor events, garden work and more.
Safeguarding your sensitive electronics, the parented volt guard system protects against harmful surges and spikes while the cold start technology prevents tripping or overloading at start-up. Full of smart tech designed for low fuel waste and long life, this Champion generator also features an economy mode, low oil shut-off sensor, intelligauge and an electric start.
Enjoy quiet running at only 68 dBA, ideal for keeping the peace at campsites.
Why Choose LPG?
- CHEAPER - The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs, around 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol.
- FLEXIBILITY – Longer run time? Simply use a bigger cylinder with no limitations from the internal fuel tank.
- CLEANER EMISSIONS - Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or petrol-free campsites.
- EASY STORAGE – No bad smells and minimal risk of spillage.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE - Lower maintenance costs due to cleaner running leading to an extended life of various generator components, unlike petrol which decays over time to hinder operation.
- FAST REFUEL - Simply connect up a new bottle and go!
3 Year Limited Warranty
What Will it Power? Ideal for powering a fridge, furnace, lights, TV, other small appliance or a few household items.
Please Note: 110v is 40-50% lower output (watts) than 230v, if full power is required on 110v than a single phase 110v only generator is required.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.