- DUAL FUEL – 224cc engine is powered by petrol or LPG.
- RUN TIME – Get reliable power with 18 hours of runtime on LPG.
- ULTRA-QUIET – Quieter, smaller & lighter than traditional generators.
- CLEAN POWER – Hybrid generator produces only clean power (>3% THD) for safe connection.
- RUNNING WATTS – High power at 3500 running watts.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Quieter, smaller and lighter than traditional generators – the Champion Digital Hybrid inverter is now available in Duel Fuel for even smarter running.
Integrating digital components used in more advanced inverters known as “quiet technology”, Champion have significant cut noise level and weight – ideal for camping trips and getaways without the bulk.
The reliable 224cc engine produces 3500 running watts. Giving you 14 hours of run time at 25% load with an 11L fuel tank, or a huge 18 hours of runtime on LPG with only a 20L gas bottle – it’ll see you through. And with the economy mode feature and low-oil shut-off sensor, you’ll reduce your fuel waste.
As our hybrid only produces Clean Power at less than 3% THD, you can confidently connect your sensitive electronics. Using true sine wave inverter technology to protect against any harmful surges or fluctuations, you can plug in anything from laptops to household appliances with confidence.
As well as being benefited by a hardwearing cage, never-flat tires and a foldaway handle for easy transportation, this Champion inverter is also packed with smart tech. With quiet technology, and all the benefits of Clean Power – this is advanced Champion power.
Why Choose LPG?
- CHEAPER - The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs, around 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol.
- FLEXIBILITY – Longer run time? Simply use a bigger cylinder with no limitations from the internal fuel tank.
- CLEANER EMISSIONS - Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or petrol-free camp sites.
- EASY STORAGE – No bad smells and minimal risk of spillage.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE - Lower maintenance costs due to cleaner running leading to an extended life of various generator components, unlike petrol which decays over time to hinder operation.
- FAST REFUEL - Simply connect up a new bottle and go!
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
- This model is not compatible with the Champion Parallel Kit
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|Starting Watts||4500 Petrol / 4500 LPG|
|Max Watts||3600 Petrol / 3600 LPG|
|Rated Watts||3500 Petrol / 3150 LPG|
|AC Load||1 x 240v 13 Amp
1 x 240v 16 Amp
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||11 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||64 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H (Fully Assembled)||59.8 x 60.1 x 55 cm|
|Weight||39.7kg (88 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||14.5 / 18 (LPG) hours|
EU Stage VRED
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Champion 3600 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Inverter
- LPG Regulator
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.
*This chart is for reference only. Check your device for ACTUAL wattage requirements.
Reviews and Q&A
Hi, is it possible to fit an exhaust silencer/muffler? Do Champion make one as an accessory? Can any of the generators you sell be fitted with an exhaust silencer?
Thanks for getting in touch and a brilliant question.
Whilst we are always looking to expand and improve our range of accessories, this is not something we currently offer.
However, This is currently being considered as an addition to our range in the future.
Hi I’ve read a review saying this generator is noisy can you say exactly how noisy this generator is as it is advertised as ultra Quiet.
Thanks for getting in touch.
Noise Level @ 7m 64 dBA
Hope this helps
Does this one have remote key?
This model has button start and recoil start.
Does this one have electric start, as well as the pull cord?
The CPG4000DHY-DF has an electric start, but also has a recoil as a backup option.