- DUAL FUEL – Champion 4-stroke OHV engine is powered by petrol or LPG.
- RUN TIME – Get reliable power with 8 hours on petrol or 19 hours on LPG at 50% load.
- MULTIPLE OUTLETS – Including an 120v 32amp outlet and 240v 32amp outlet.
- PEACE + QUIET – Quiet running at only 74 dBA noise level at 7 meters.
- FUEL SAVER – Economy mode helps you save fuel while Easy Start pull recoil start gets you up and running fast.
- MAX WATTS – 7000 Petrol / 5500 LPG
- RATED WATTS – 6000 Petrol / 5500 LPG
Easy, economic and reliable – the Champion 7000-watt LPG Dual Fuel Generator is an ideal companion for camping trips, outdoor events or support in a power outage.
Powered by a Euro 5 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that generates 6000 running watts & 7000 max watts on petrol and 5500 max watts + 5000 running watts on LPG – you can feel confidence in Champion power.
Running for up to 8 hours at 50% load on petrol, or for a whole 19 hours on a 19kg bottle of propane, this 23-litre fuel tank unit is designed for a long life. And with a low fuel smart shut-off and 3 in 1 Intelli Volt Meter, maintenance is made easy.
All boosted with the added benefits of a handy wheel for transportation and Easy Start pull recoil to get you up and running fast – whether this generator is with you for a trip, event or emergency, you’ll be set up in no time.
With a patented volt guard system to protect spikes and surges on appliances and equipment, you can connect safely.
All backed up with a 3-year warranty, you can rely on our quality and support.
Why Choose LPG?
- CHEAPER - The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs, around 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol.
- FLEXIBILITY – Longer run time? Simply use a bigger cylinder with no limitations from the internal fuel tank.
- CLEANER EMISSIONS - Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or petrol-free sites.
- EASY STORAGE – No bad smells and minimal risk of spillage.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE - Lower maintenance costs due to cleaner running leading to an extended life of various generator components, unlike petrol which decays over time to hinder operation.
- FAST REFUEL - Simply connect up a new bottle and go!
|Starting Watts||7500 Petrol / 6250 LPG|
|Max Watts||7000 Petrol / 5500 LPG|
|Rated Watts||6000 Petrol / 5000 LPG|
|AC Load||1 x 120v / 1 x 240v|
|Socket Rating||32 / 32|
|Fuel Capacity||23 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||1.1 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Regulator Type||37mBar (Included)|
|Noise Level @ 7m||74 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H (Fully Assembled)||100 x 57 x 63 cm|
|Weight||96.8 kg (213.4 lbs)|
|Operation at 50%||8hrs Petrol / 19hrs LPG hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Champion 7000 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Generator With Electric Start
- Remote Key
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.
*This chart is for reference only. Check your device for ACTUAL wattage requirements.
Reviews and Q&A
Does the LPG connection suit Calor lpg bottles ( for a narrow boat)?
The connection type is a standard British POL (bullnose) connection
Are these due in soon?
There is a small hold up at the Port, we expect stock in the next 2 weeks.
How noisy is it please? Is it suitable run the home appliances te replace the national grid?
Noise Level @ 7m 74 dBA