Our brand new Kinetic rope is one of the most effective recovery tools available. It's key feature is its ability to stretch by as much as 30% its normal length.
Kinetic cable is a much gentler and safer way of recovering vehicles. The high elasticty of the rope allows for much better distribution of force allowing a smoother recovery and avoiding shock loads and the "jerk" effect sparing your vehicle from potential damage.
- High strength / replacing steel cable.
- Elongation up to 30%.
- Allows traction when towing.
- Less stress on vehicle components as compared to static ropes mountains.
- Very useful for horizontal towing in narrow trials.
- Smooth surface.
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Excellent abrasion resistance and UV resistance.
- Good corrosion resistance.
- Works even below -20C.
- No difference in tensile strength when wet or dry.
|Length:||6 or 9m||6 or 9m||9m|
Material of fiber:
|Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight-Polyethylene (UHMWPE) The eyelet has 100mm abrasion-resistant clear rubber coating.||Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight-Polyethylene (UHMWPE) The eyelet has 100mm abrasion-resistant clear rubber coating.||Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight-Polyethylene (UHMWPE) The eyelet has 100mm abrasion-resistant clear rubber coating.|
|Stretch;||30% to fracture||30% to fracture||30% to fracture|
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.