- Suspending style with protection hook allows for convenient and reliable mounting.
- The unique automatic rope winding system lines up the steel rope with no mess and increases the lifespan of the rope.
- Easily change the steel rope without needing to disassemble.
- The Pulley Hook allows double lifting capacity.
- The Up & Down limiting device meets European Standard EN-14492-2:2006
- New designed bearing system allows free rotating of the cable drum and increases the lifetime of the hoist.
- Easily lubricate via the grease nipple.
- Interlock Safety protection.
Warrior 800KG Scaffold Hoist
A NEW Warrior designed portable hoist, which hooks to scaffolding and makes the job of getting building materials etc. to upper storeys and roofs so much easier and safer. An ideal hoist for builders and roofers alike with 30m of usable cable.
Ideal lifting component for scaffolding and beams. Easily mounts to most scaffolding or beams with a interlock switch for safety. Designed with a cable guide for smoother rope powering.
Engines and building materials loads to be easily lifted into a more acceptable working position. Strong steel construction with durable powder coated finish. This hoist conforms to BS EN14492. Internal dynamic brake design for both static and dynamic loading with standard with upper and lower limit switches and also thermal overload on the motor for added safety.
The duty cycle of this winch is S3 - 20% on a 10 minute cycle. Simply translated this means that the unit can be used continuously for 2 minutes before an 8 minute cool down period is required. The load holding break will ensure that your load is held safely during down time.
Maximum Lifting Capacity - 400kgs (30m) / 800kgs (15m) (Single Line / Double Line)
Cable Dia & Length - 5.6mm x 32m steel with swivel hook
Line Speed - 8m/min Single Line at 400kg / 4m/min Double Line at 800kg
Limit Switch For Safety - Upper & Lower
Handset IP Rating - 54
Remote Length - 4m
Power Supply - 110v 16 amp 50Hz power supply required
Please note: The 110v model hoist will only run on 110v 50Hz used by most of Europe and cannot be used with USA 110v 60Hz transformers.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.
|Max Load||400 / 800kg
(881 / 1763 lb)
|Lift Speed||8 / 4m (26 / 13ft) p/min|
|Motor Protection||Thermal Overload|
|Current Rating (A)||5.6|
|Sound Level (LwA)||71|
|Cable||5.6mm x 32m (0,22 in x 105ft)|
|Limit Safety Switch||Upper & Lower|
|Weight||37 kg (81.5 lb)|
|Work Rate||S3 20% 10mins|