- LIGHT + MIGHTY - The Mighty Atom is the world’s lightest 2kW inverter generator is now available in 110V.
- SAFE CONNECTION – True Sine wave technology (<3% THD) allows you to confidently connect your electronics.
- RELIABILITY ENSURED – The Champion engine produces 2200 maximum watts and 1900 running watts.
- MULTIPLE OUTLETS – Including two 240V 13A outlets and a 12V DC outlet.
- PEACE + QUIET – Only 58 dBA(See Noise Level Information)
- SMART POWER – With LED indicators, economy mode and a low oil shut-off sensor for smart running.
Light + mighty – The Mighty Atom is the lightest 2kw inverter generator on the market right now, weighing only 17.6kg!
Giving you truly portable power, the lightweight design is only one of benefits packed into the Champion 2200-watt inverter generator. With a reliable 1900 running-watt engine, and a noise level of only 58 dBA – enjoy peace, quiet and confidence in up to 10.5 hours of run time (at 25% load).
True Sine Wave inverter technology also allows you to connect safely, ideal for sensitive electronics such as laptops, TVs and computers. Now in 110v, the Mighty Atom inverter generator is ideal for everything from industrial use to domestic chore, whether you’re powering caravan travels or building work.
With multiple outlets including two 240v 13A outlets and a 12V DC outlet, there are plenty of ways to connect.
All backed up with a 3-year warranty, you can rely on our quality and support.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|AC Load||1 x 110v 16amp|
|DC Output||12 / 8.3|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||4 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.5 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||58 dBA|
|44 x 29.2 x 45cm
(17.3 x 11.5 x 17.7 in) cm
|Weight||17.6 kg (38.8 lbs) Dry/Nett|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Oil Funnel
- 12V DC USB Adapter
- 12V DC Automotive Battery Charging Cable
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.