All Weather Cover for 2000 Watt Inverter Generator£23.99 incl vat
Champion Parallel Kit for 1000-3600 Watt Models£119.99 incl vat
- LIGHT + MIGHTY - The Mighty Atom is the world’s lightest 2kW inverter generator at only 17.6kg!
- DUAL FUEL – The 79cc engine is powered on either petrol or propane.
- RELIABLE POWER – Provides 2000 starting watts, 1900 running watts and up to 34 hours of run time on propane.
- SAFE CONNECTION – True sine wave technology protects your sensitive electronics against harmful surges.
- PEACE + QUIET – Quiet running at only 58 dBA (See Noise Level Information)
- LINK + BOOST – Connect this inverter with another Champion 2200-watt inverter for 30 amps of power (with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit)
- START TYPE - Recoil start
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Light + mighty – The Mighty Atom is the lightest 2kw inverter generator on the market right now, weighing only 17.6kg!
Giving you truly portable power, the lightweight design is one of many benefits packed into the Champion 2200-watt inverter generator. Allowing you to power the 79cc engine with either petrol or propane; get 2000 starting watts, 1900 running watts and up to 34 hours of run time with a 19kg bottle of propane. Long-lasting, low maintenance and reliable, the Mighty Atom is an ideal companion for camping trips, caravan getaways and beyond.
Designed to protect your electronics, True Sine Wave inverter technology protects against any harmful surges, letting you get connected with confidence. With safe and strong power, this generator is perfect for everything from garden tools to household appliances – keeping everything you need running smoothly. And at only 58dBA, enjoy the power in peace and quiet.
And why stop there? With multiple outlets including a 240v 13A outlet and a 12V DC outlet, there are plenty of ways to connect. And with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit you can link up and boost, connecting with another Champion 2200-watt inverter for 30 amps of power.
All backed up with a 3-year warranty, you can rely on our quality and support.
Why Choose LPG?
- CHEAPER - The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs, around 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol.
- FLEXIBILITY – Longer run time? Simply use a bigger cylinder with no limitations from the internal fuel tank.
- CLEANER EMISSIONS - Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or petrol-free campsites.
- EASY STORAGE – No bad smells and minimal risk of spillage.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE - Lower maintenance costs due to cleaner running leading to an extended life of various generator components, unlike petrol which decays over time to hinder operation.
- FAST REFUEL - Simply connect up a new bottle and go!
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|Starting Watts||2500 Petrol / 2500 LPG|
|Max Watts||2200 Petrol / 2200 LPG|
|Rated Watts||1900 Petrol / 1710 LPG|
|AC Load||1 x 240V|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||4 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.5 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Regulator Type||37mBar (Included)|
|Noise Level @ 7m||58 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H (Fully Assembled)||44 x 29.2 x 45 cm|
|Weight||17.6 kg (38.8 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||10.5 / 34 (Propane) hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Champion 2200 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
- LPG Regulator
- Oil Funnel and Oil
- 12V DC USB Adapter
- 12V DC Automotive Battery Charging Cable
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.