Light + mighty – The Mighty Atom is the lightest 2kw inverter generator on the market right now, weighing only 17.6kg!
Giving you truly portable power, the lightweight design is one of many benefits packed into the Champion 2200-watt inverter generator. Allowing you to power the 79cc engine with either petrol or propane; get 2000 starting watts, 1900 running watts and up to 34 hours of run time with a 19kg bottle of propane. Long-lasting, low maintenance and reliable, the Mighty Atom is an ideal companion for camping trips, caravan getaways and beyond.
Designed to protect your electronics, True Sine Wave inverter technology protects against any harmful surges, letting you get connected with confidence. With safe and strong power, this generator is perfect for everything from garden tools to household appliances – keeping everything you need running smoothly. And at only 58dBA, enjoy the power in peace and quiet.
And why stop there? With multiple outlets including a 240v 13A outlet and a 12V DC outlet, there are plenty of ways to connect. And with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit you can link up and boost, connecting with another Champion 2200-watt inverter for 30 amps of power.
All backed up with a 3-year warranty, you can rely on our quality and support.
Why Choose LPG?
- CHEAPER - The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs, around 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol.
- FLEXIBILITY – Longer run time? Simply use a bigger cylinder with no limitations from the internal fuel tank.
- CLEANER EMISSIONS - Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or petrol-free campsites.
- EASY STORAGE – No bad smells and minimal risk of spillage.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE - Lower maintenance costs due to cleaner running leading to an extended life of various generator components, unlike petrol which decays over time to hinder operation.
- FAST REFUEL - Simply connect up a new bottle and go!
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.