Champion Parallel Kit for 1000-3600 Watt Models£119.99 incl vat
All Weather Cover for 2000 Watt Inverter Generator£23.99 incl vat
- PETROL-POWERED – 80cc engine with up to 11 hours of runtime at 25% load, producing 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts.
- SMART TECH – Digital LED display monitors power output, total runtime, fuel level and fuel life for easy maintenance.
- MULTIPLE OUTLETS – Get connected with two 240V 13A outlets and a 12V DC outlet
- PEACE + QUIET – Enjoy quiet running at only 53 dBA (See Noise Level Information)
- SPACE SAVING – Lightweight stackable design weights only 20kg for easy storage and transportation.
- LINK + BOOST - Connect this inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power (with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit)
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Lightweight, stackable and full of smart tech, the Champion 2000-watt inverter petrol generator gives you reliable power for any adventure.
Giving you up to 11 hours of runtime, the 80cc engine produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts with a 4.1-litre tank. The perfect companion for your camping trips, caravan getaways or outdoor events, the generator also has Champion’s smart low oil shut-off sensor and Economy Mode to conserve fuel and extend engine life. Also featuring a digital LED display, you can monitor everything from fuel level to power output for easy maintenance.
Designed for easy connection and smooth running, you can get connected with two 240V 13A household outlets, a 12V DC outlet, and a dual port USB adapter. Using clean power (<3% THD), you can confidently connect your sensitive electronics with protection against any harmful surges. Cold weather? No worries! Champion’s EZ start dial and cold start technology make getting started easy and simple, even in bad weather conditions.
Weighting only 20kg, the stackable Champion 2000-watt inverter petrol generator is easy to store and transport, giving you reliable power on all your travels. And running at only 53dBA, enjoy peace and quiet - perfect for campsites and beyond.
A note on safety: We recommend all generator owners read our Safety Checklist for Portable Generators.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|AC Load||1 x 240v 13amp|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.1 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.38 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||53 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H||52 x 33 x 43 cm|
|Weight||19.6 kg (43.2 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||11 hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Champion 2000 Watt Inverter Petrol Generator
- USB Charger
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.