- Petrol powered 80cc engine with up to 11 hours of run time (at 25% load)
- Confidently connect your electronics with this inverters clean power (< 3% THD)
- Reliable Champion engine produces 2000 starting watts, 1600 running watts
- Muliple outlets including two 240V 13A outlets and a 12V DC outlet
- Ultra-Quiet operation at only 53 dBA (See Noise Level Information)
- Digital LED display monitors power output, total run time, fuel level and fuel life.
- Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 378ml oil capacity
- Lightweight space-saving stackable design, weighing in at only 20kg
- Connect this inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power (with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit)
Lightweight power and clever design are yours with the Champion 2000 watt stackable silent inverter generator. Rely on the 80cc engine and enjoy a quiet 53 dBA for up to 11 hours of run time.
The Champion Power Equipment 82001I-E 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator weighs in at only 20 Kg and is ideal for camping, powering items around the Campervan like lights or TV or providing backup for a few basics. This unit is not recommended for emergency home backup. Use our handy Wattage Calculator to find out how much power you need from your generator or read our guide to the Best Standby Generators for your Home.
Champion's innovative EZ Start Dial takes the confusion out of starting an engine with easy access to all the controls you need, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather.
The easy to read Digital LED Display includes maintenance, low oil and receptacle status indicators and monitors power output, total run time, fuel level and fuel life.
Champion minimizes the hassle of refueling in the dark with Fuel Fill Assist LED, a cleverly designed push-button LED built right into the handle to illuminate the petrol fill area.
Featuring a space-saving stackable design, connect this inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. (with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit).
The reliable 80cc Champion engine produces 2000 starting watts,1600 running watts and up to 11 hours run time at 25% load when the 4.1 Litre tank of petrol is full. Including two 240V 13A household outlets, a 12V DC outlet, and a dual port USB adapter, this inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet - about the same noise level as a dishwasher.
Champion's smart Economy Mode can reduce the electrical load, provide quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy.
Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3% THD). Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 378ml oil capacity.
A note on safety: We recommend all generator owners read our Safety Checklist for Portable Generators.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|AC Load||1 x 240v 13amp|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.1 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.38 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||53 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H||52 x 33 x 43 cm|
|Weight||19.6 kg (43.2 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||11 hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Champion 2000 Watt Inverter Petrol Generator
- USB Charger
- Operating manual