- Made from ARMORTEK Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Fiber.
- Double braided construction.
- 12' heat shield for first drum wrap.
- Lighter than steel (1/6 the weight of steel cable)
- Armortek Extreme special coating for the highest abrasion resistance and durability.
- Armortek is rated at 70 percent stronger than wire.
- Armortek floats, wire doesn't.
- You don't have to worry about wire splinters.
- No strength loss when overlapped on winch drum.
- Unlike wire, Armortek will not whiplash if broken.
- Armortek comes pre-stretched and heat set.
- Packed in lightweight Armotek Extreme polyester carry bag.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
The new SUPER TOUGH Armortek Extreme Winch Rope is designed to withstand the most rigourous winching punishment. These winch lines have a double braided construction consisting of an inner 12 strand “core” rope with a tightly woven outer shield.
The benefits to this type of rope are fantastic. First of all the inner core is extremely well protected from UV rays, as well as dirt abrasion. Secondly, the outer braid acts as an abrasion guard for the entire length of the core line. This translates into a longer lasting and much tougher rope.
♦ Made from ARMORTEK Ultra High Molecular
♦ Weight Polyethylene Fiber.
♦ Double braided construction.
♦ 12’ heat shield for first drum wrap.
♦ Lighter than steel (1/6 the weight of steel cable)
♦ Armortek Extreme special coating for the highest abrasion resistance and durability.
♦ Packed in lightweight Armotek Extreme polyester carry bag.
Breaking Strength of Armortek Extreme Ropes:
9mm - 8200kg
10mm - 9500kg
12mm - 12900kg
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.