Warrior IST640 Mounting Plate for winches up to 20000lb£110.99 incl vat
Warrior Neoprene Winch Cover - 17500 to 20000lb Winches£29.99 incl vat
Warrior Centurian Two Function Wireless Control£137.99 incl vat
- CORROSION FREE – All brass series wound motor is protected against corrosion.
- DOUBLE SEALED – Features a double sealed motor, sealed waterproof contactor and double sealed drum for extra protection.
- LINE CAPACITY – 17,500LB (7938KG)
- STEEL OR SYNTHETIC ROPE – Choice of Stainless Steel 4 Way Fairleads or Aluminium Fairlead
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Warrior Samurai 17500 Winch
If you’re looking for high power at low price, the Samurai S175000 offers the best £ for lb value on the market.
With a huge 17,500lb line capacity, this super-strong winch will get any job done with ease thanks to the line pull of 1.2m per minute at full load. Giving you a choice of either steel or synthetic rope, there’s no compromising on power.
Protected against corrosion, the all-brass series wound motor is designed for long-life. Also including a double sealed motor and drum, as well as a sealed waterproof contactor, the Samurai 175000 winch is protected and prepared for all weathers.
Heavy-duty, super-strong and long lasting, the efficient full steel planetary gearing is the cherry on top of a high quality winch that won’t break the bank.
- Line Capacity: 17500lb (7938kg)
- Motor: Series wound motor - Powers In and Out
- Gearbox: Freespooling Clutch - Allows cable to be unwound manually
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty with 3-Year Electrical Cover
- Wired Hand Control: 3m Wired Hand Control
- Mounting Plate: Available as an optional extra
- Mounting Bolts: Included for Standard installations
- 5m Heavy Duty Battery Cables (May need extending depending on application)
- Battery Isolation Switch (Failure to fit will invalidate warranty)
- Instruction Manual
No wireless control is supplied with this winch. For commercial and industrial applications we would recommend fitting the Warrior Certus control.
- Dimensions: 610mm L x 216mm D x 254mm H
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 254mm x 114.3mm
- Line Pull - No Load: 6.8 m/min (100 Amps)
- Line Pull - Full Load: 2 m/min (450 Amps)
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.
|Rated Line Pull||17500 lbs (7938 kg)|
|Motor||12v : 7.2hp / 5.4kW
24v : 8.0hp / 6.0kW
|Braking Action||Auto in the drum|
|Drum Size - Dia x L||89 x 217mm
(3.5 x 8.5 in)
|Cable - Dia x L||Steel: 12mm x 26.5m (0.47 in x 87 ft)
Synthetic: 12mm x 25m (0.47 in x 82 ft)
|Dimensions||620 x 214 x 282mm
(24.4 x 8.4 x 11.1 in)
|Mounting Pattern||254 x 114 mm
(10 x 4.5 in)
|Weight kg||Steel: 67 kg (147.7 lbs)
Synthetic: 56 kg (123.4 lbs)
|Layer of Rope/Cable||Line Pull: lbs(kgs)|
|6000 (2728)||9.84 (3.0)||220||130|
|10000 (4545)||9.8 (2.0)||320||170|
|12500 (5682)||5.8 (1.7)||350||220|
|17500 (7938)||3.9 (1.2)||450||290|
What's in the box:
- 3.8m Remote Handset
- 3/8 Hook
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roller (Steel) or Aluminium Fairlead (Synthetic)
- Steel or Synthetic Rope
- Isolation Switch
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Reviews and Q&A
I have a Warrior Samurai 17500lb Winch with a steel rope, can I replace the steel rope with a synthetic rope?
Yes, the drums are the same, you would also need to replace the roller fairlead with a hawse fairlead at the same time
Hi I need to pull a 1.5 ton scissor lift onto my IFOR WILLIAMS lt166. Considering it has to be pulled up the ramps, could you please give me some guidance on what winch this needs. Also how to power winch. I have a Ford ranger 3.2. Your help would be very much appreciated Thanks
A warrior samurai 9500 synthetic rope would be more than up to the job, it would also suit the vehicle and be useful on a recovery front if ever needed too! there are plenty of mounts availble to suit the ranger that would hold this winch.
Winch is powered by the battery.
hello, I’m looking to purchase Samurai 17500 lbs 12V (synthetic rope ) winch for Navara NP300. Mange to buy mounting plate design for my truck (fits behind standard bumper) was wandering if winch above requires specific mounting plate ? Also would like to know when do you expect to have it back in stock ? Thanks Maciej
Yes this will need a specific mounting bracket to be fabrictaed to suit the vehicle and the winch.
ETA is expected to be 09/12/22