- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN – Premium winch now upgraded to V2 with an external brake.
- HEAVY DUTY – Removable heavy-duty hook, chip-resistant powder finish, and a hard-wearing design.
- LINE CAPACITY – 14,500LB (6577KG), ideal for recovery and 4x4 applications.
- STEEL OR SYNTHETIC ROPE - Stainless Steel 4 Way Fairleads or Aluminium Fairlead
- BRASS FITTINGS – Solid brass contacts direct to the motor for efficient running
- UPGRADED REMOTE – Wireless 2.4G upgraded remote (12v model only)
Warrior 14500lb Samurai V2 Next Generation Winch
Since their launch, the Warrior Samurai winches have been their premium offerings. Now upgraded to V2, the high speculation winch has only got better, making it ideal for reliable recovery and 4x4 applications. With an incredible line capacity of 14,500LB or 6577KG, this heavy-duty winch will get the job done with ease.
The stand-out feature of this upgraded winch is the addition of a revolutionary new external braking system. Unlike standard winch brakes, the V2 Samurai brake is at the end of the gearbox rather than inside the drum. Making it even faster with a lower amp draw and higher capacity for load holding and lowering – the benefits are numerous. Also reducing heat build-up around the drum, making it extra safe to use with synthetic rope.
It also features a high-quality reversible 7.2hp 12v series wound motor with brass contacts going direct to the motor for efficient running. Also boasting a heavy-duty waterproof solenoid, double sealed drum, and full steel planetary gearing that runs quietly to keep the peace. Whether you opt for the Stainless Steel 4 Way Fairleads or Aluminium Fairlead (Synthetic Rope), the Warrior Samurai V2 winch provides unbeatable power.
With a line pull of 1m/min (480 Amps) at full load, you can get the job done quickly and easily. Backed up with a limited lifetime warranty and 3 years of electrical cover; trust in Warrior power.
- Line Capacity: 14500lb (5400kg)
- Motor: Reversible 7.2hp 12v series wound motor - Powers In and Out
- Gearbox: Freespooling Clutch - Allows cable to be unwound manually
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty with 3-Year Electrical Cover
- Wired Hand Control: 3m Wired Hand Control
- Wireless Control - 12v MODEL ONLY: Pre-Installed Heavy Duty Wireless Control with Lanyard
- Mounting Plate: Available as an optional extra
- Mounting Bolts: Included for Standard installations
- 5m Heavy Duty Battery Cables (May need extending depending on application)
- Battery Isolation Switch (Failure to fit will invalidate warranty)
- Instruction Manual
The wireless control supplied with this winch is intended for use in Leisure and Non Commercial applications only.
For commercial and industrial applications we would recommend fitting the Warrior Centurion control.
- Dimensions: 593mm L x 160mm D x 248mm H
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 254mm x 114.3mm
- Line Pull - No Load: 9.5 m/min (60 Amps)
- Line Pull - Full Load: 1.4 m/min (380 Amps)
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.
|Rated Line Pull||14500 lbs (6577kg)|
|Motor||12v: 7.2hp / 5.4kw|
|Braking Action||External Brake|
|Drum Size - Dia x L||63 x 223mm
(2.48 x 8.77 in)
|Cable - Dia x L||Steel: 10.2mm x 25.5m (0.4 in x 83.6 ft)
Synthetic: 11mm x 25m (0.43 in x 82 ft)
|Dimensions||593 x 160 x 248mm
(23.3 x 6.3 x 9.8 in)
|Mounting Pattern||254 x 114.3mm
(10 x 4.5 in)
|Weight kg||Steel: 43 kg (94.7 lbs)
Synthetic: 33 kg (72.7 lbs)
What's in the box:
- 3.8m Remote Handset
- Built in Wireless Remote (12v Model Only)
- Removable Heavy Duty Hook
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roller (Steel) or Aluminium Fairlead (Synthetic)
- Steel or Synthetic Rope
- Isolation Switch
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware