All Weather Cover for 2000 Watt Inverter Generator£23.99 incl vat
Champion Parallel Kit for 1000-3600 Watt Models£119.99 incl vat
Champion PowerX 10W30 Oil£14.99 incl vat
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT - at only 21.5kg!
- CO² SHIELD - Automatically shuts down if it detects unsafe levels of Carbon Monoxide.
- SAFE CONNECTION – True Sine wave technology (<3% THD) allows you to confidently connect your electronics.
- RELIABILITY ENSURED – The Champion engine produces 3000 maximum watts and 2800 running watts.
- PEACE + QUIET – Only 58 dBA at 7m (See Noise Level Information)
- SMART SENSORS – Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor.
- LINK + BOOST – Connect this inverter with another Champion 2200-watt inverter for 30 amps of power with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Champion’s 3000 watt inverter generator is one of the lightest in the industry at only 21.5kg, making portable power easier than ever.
Rely on the 149cc engine with a quiet noise level of only 58 dBA at 7m.
CO Shield® technology monitors the accumulation of carbon monoxide (CO), a poisonous gas produced by engine exhaust when the generator is running. If CO Shield detects unsafe elevated levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine.
True Sine Wave inverter technology also allows you to connect safely, ideal for sensitive electronics such as laptops, TVs and computers. Ideal for your next camping trip or for powering household items from fridges to garden tools – this is power you can rely on.
With the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit you can link up and boost, connecting with another Champion 3000-watt inverter for more power.
All backed up with a 3-year warranty, you can rely on our quality and support.
|AC Load||1 x 240V 16 Amp
2 x 240v 13 Amp (adapter)
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.58 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||58 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H (Fully Assembled)||44 x 29.2 x 45 cm|
|Weight||21.5kg (47.4 lbs)|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- 16A-13A Adapter
- Oil Funnel
- 12V DC USB Adapter
- 12V DC Automotive Battery Charging Cable
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.