All Weather Cover for 2000 Watt Inverter Generator£23.99 incl vat
Champion Parallel Kit for 1000-3600 Watt Models£119.99 incl vat
Champion PowerX 10W30 Oil£14.99 incl vat
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT - at only 21.5kg!
- CO² SHIELD - Automatically shuts down if it detects unsafe levels of Carbon Monoxide.
- DUAL FUEL – The 149cc engine is powered on either petrol or propane.
- RELIABLE POWER – Provides 3000 starting watts, 2800 running watts and up to 34 hours of run time on propane.
- SAFE CONNECTION – True sine wave technology protects your sensitive electronics against harmful surges.
- PEACE + QUIET – Quiet running at only 58 dBA (See Noise Level Information)
- LINK + BOOST – Connect this inverter with another Champion 3000-watt inverter for more power (with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit)
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Champion’s 3000 watt dual fuel inverter generator is one of the lightest in the industry at only 21.5kg, making portable power easier than ever!
Rely on the 149cc engine with a quiet 58 dBA with either petrol or propane as your fuel source.
CO Shield® technology monitors the accumulation of carbon monoxide (CO), a poisonous gas produced by engine exhaust when the generator is running. If CO Shield detects unsafe elevated levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine.
Designed to protect your electronics, True Sine Wave inverter technology protects against any harmful surges, letting you get connected with confidence. With safe and strong power, this generator is perfect for everything from garden tools to household appliances – keeping everything you need running smoothly. And at only 58dBA, enjoy the power in peace and quiet.
The optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit you can link up and boost, connecting with another Champion 3000-watt inverter for more power.
All backed up with a 3-year warranty, you can rely on our quality and support.
Why Choose LPG?
- FLEXIBILITY – Longer run time? Simply use a bigger cylinder with no limitations from the internal fuel tank.
- CLEANER EMISSIONS - Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or petrol-free campsites.
- EASY STORAGE – No bad smells and minimal risk of spillage.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE - Lower maintenance costs due to cleaner running leading to an extended life of various generator components, unlike petrol which decays over time to hinder operation.
- FAST REFUEL - Simply connect up a new bottle and go!
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|Starting Watts||4500 Petrol / 4500 LPG|
|Max Watts||3000 Petrol / 3000 LPG|
|Rated Watts||2800 Petrol / 2520 LPG|
|AC Load||1 x 240V 16amp
2 x 240v 13 Amp (adapter)
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.58 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Regulator Type||37mBar (Included)|
|Noise Level @ 7m||58 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H (Fully Assembled)||44 x 29.2 x 45 cm|
|Weight||21.5 kg (47.4 lbs)|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Champion 3000 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
- LPG Regulator
- 16A- 13A Adapter
- Oil Funnel
- 12V DC USB Adapter
- 12V DC Automotive Battery Charging Cable
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.