Easy to transport, economic and reliable – the Champion Power Equipment 82001i-E-DF 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator is designed in a suitcase style for transportation. With a patented, easy changeover switch, it's capable of operating on LPG or petrol.
Giving you peace and quiet, this champion generator has a noise level of only 53 dBA, ideal for campsites, outdoor events and beyond. Giving you 11 hours of runtime, you can trust in Champion power.
Packed with smart tech designed for safe and reliable power, true sine wave protects your electronics against surges and voltage spikes, while the low oil shut-off sensor and economy mode saves fuel, reduce noise levels and is kinder to the environment. Complete with a digital display and Champion’s latest fuel fill assist LED built right into the handle to illuminate the petrol fill area – all the hassle is cut out.
Why Choose LPG?
- CHEAPER - The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs, around 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol.
- FLEXIBILITY – Longer run time? Simply use a bigger cylinder with no limitations from the internal fuel tank.
- CLEANER EMISSIONS - Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or petrol-free sites.
- EASY STORAGE – No bad smells and minimal risk of spillage.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE - Lower maintenance costs due to cleaner running leading to an extended life of various generator components, unlike petrol which decays over time to hinder operation.
- FAST REFUEL - Simply connect up a new bottle and go!