Champion Parallel Kit for 1000-3500 Watt Models£119.99 incl vat
All Weather Cover for 2000 Watt Inverter Generator£19.99 incl vat
- DUAL FUEL – 80cc engine is powered by petrol or LPG.
- RUN TIME – Get reliable power with 11 hours of runtime (at 25% load).
- MULTIPLE OUTLETS – Including two 240v outlets and a 12v DC outlet.
- ULTRA-QUIET – Quiet running at only 53 dBA noise level.
- SAFE CONNECTION – True Sine Wave technology protects sensitive electronicsl
- LINK + BOOST - Connect this inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power with the option ParaLINK Parallel Kit.
- MAX WATTS – 2000 Petrol / 1800 LPG
- RATED WATTS – 1600 Petrol / 1440 LPG
Easy to transport, economic and reliable – the Champion Power Equipment 82001i-E-DF 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator is designed in a suitcase style for transportation. With a patented, easy changeover switch, it's capable of operating on LPG or petrol.
Giving you peace and quiet, this champion generator has a noise level of only 53 dBA, ideal for campsites, outdoor events and beyond. Giving you 11 hours of runtime, you can trust in Champion power.
Packed with smart tech designed for safe and reliable power, true sine wave protects your electronics against surges and voltage spikes, while the low oil shut-off sensor and economy mode saves fuel, reduce noise levels and is kinder to the environment. Complete with a digital display and Champion’s latest fuel fill assist LED built right into the handle to illuminate the petrol fill area – all the hassle is cut out.
Why Choose LPG?
- CHEAPER - The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs, around 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol.
- FLEXIBILITY – Longer run time? Simply use a bigger cylinder with no limitations from the internal fuel tank.
- CLEANER EMISSIONS - Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or petrol-free sites.
- EASY STORAGE – No bad smells and minimal risk of spillage.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE - Lower maintenance costs due to cleaner running leading to an extended life of various generator components, unlike petrol which decays over time to hinder operation.
- FAST REFUEL - Simply connect up a new bottle and go!
|Starting Watts||2200 Petrol / 2000 LPG|
|Max Watts||2000 Petrol / 1800 LPG|
|Rated Watts||1600 Petrol / 1440 LPG|
|AC Load||2 x 240V|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.1 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.38 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Regulator Type||37mBar (Included)|
|Noise Level @ 7m||53 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H (Fully Assembled)||52 x 32 x 43 cm|
|Weight||22.1 kg (48.7 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||11 hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Champion 2000 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
- LPG Regulator
- Funnel and USB charger
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.
*This chart is for reference only. Check your device for ACTUAL wattage requirements.
Reviews and Q&A
Is a natural gas generator available ? Required for small bungalow
We do not offer one at present.
Can this run on propane and or butane. Thanks
The generators run on Propane only, Butane does not have the calorific value required to generate enough power.
In order to power my house central heating and broadband router in an emergency with RCD protection, I require an earthed neutral generator supply. As I do not want to modify the generator, will the Champion 2000 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Inverter Generator (SKU 82001i-E-DF) be damaged using a specially labelled generator connection lead with the earth and neutral linked?
No it will not, it will be perfectly OK.
Is the Champion 2000 Watt LPG Dual Fuel Inverter Generator SKU 82001i-E-DF, supplied with the Neutral floating or is the Neutral bonded to the frame ? Is the 240v output earth bonded to the frame ? Is the earth terminal bonded to the frame and/or the 240v output earth?
All generators are floating neutral, you can bond the neutral to the frame but it means modifying the generator. Earths are bonded to the frame or housing.
Do you supply spare 82001i-E-DF LPG regulator sets ?
Not at present.