- TWIN PACK – Included two Warrior wireless remotes!
- SUITABILITY – Suitable for both 12v and 24v Warrior winches, fitted with a metal hand control socket.
- WEATHERPROOF – Weatherproofed remotes allow you to use them outside without worry, and connects via the new Warrior air socket connection which is also more waterproof than a normal connector.
- LARGE RANGE – Letting you work smarter and safer, the remotes have a range of 80-100 feet, depending on your environment.
Letting you work smarter and safer, Warrior’s wireless remote twin pack makes winching even easier.
Suitable for both 12v and 24v Warrior winches fitted with a metal hand control socket, they have a range of 80-100 feet to allow you to use your winch even from a distance.
Cleverly designed for all weather, the receiver is weatherproof for worry-free outdoor usage. They also connect using the new Warrior air socket connection which is more waterproof than your standard connection – They really have thought of everything!
How to get connected:
1. Disconnect the power supply to the winch and wireless control
2. Turn off the power switch on the handset
3. Hold Both the 'In' & 'Out' buttons on the handset
4. Turn on the Handset
5. Reconnect the Power supply to the winch and wireless control
6 After 5 Seconds release the 'In' & 'Out' buttons on the handset
♦ Hand Control = 105mm x 45mm x 20mm
♦ Control Box = 78mm x 72mm x 33mm
♦ Control Box Wires = 490mm
The Battery is the 23A 12V, Type MN21