Warrior Neoprene winch cover for Ninja 2000,2500,3500£17.99 incl vat
Warrior Trident 12v/24v Wireless Winch Remote - Metal Plug£38.99 incl vat
- NEWLY UPGRADED – The Warrior Ninja 2500 is an upgrade from the popular C2500A model.
- POWERFUL + PROTECTED – High-powered motor sealed for protection.
- HEAVY DUTY – Features full steel planetary gearing and a strengthened steel drum.
- ROPE CHOICE – Available with steel or synthetic rope.
- ALL WEATHER – With watertight contactors and controller socket.
- LINE CAPACITY – 2500LB OR 1134KG capacity.
Warrior Ninja 2500lb Winch
Recently upgraded, the Warrior Ninja 2500 is a levelled-up version of the extremely popular C2500A model. With no rivals on the market and no comparisons in strength, the Ninja is a truly outstanding offering thanks to its unique freespooling clutch system.
Built to last, the Ninja is packed with life-lengthening, strengthening features such as full steel planetary gearing, chip-resistant paint and a strengthened steel drum. Also protected for all weather, both the controller socket and contactors are watertight. Powered by a sealed high-power motor and allowing you the choice of steel or synthetic rope without any compromise on strength, you can rely on this heavy-duty winch.
With a line capacity of 2500lb or 1134kg, and a pull of 1.9m per minute at full load – you can get the job done with ease. Unbeatable on pulling power, you can also get a handlebar control as an optional extra for ATV application.
- Line Capacity: 2,500lb (1134kg)
- Gearbox: Freespooling Clutch - Allows cable to be unwound manually
- Warranty: 12 Month return to base warranty
- Wired Hand Control: 3m Wired Hand Control
- Wireless Control: Available as optional extra
- Mounting Plate: Included
- Mounting Bolts: Included for Standard installations
- 1.5m Heavy Duty Battery Cables (May need extending dependant on application)
- 2t Hook Type Pulley Block
- Instruction Manual
- Dimensions: 335mm L x 113mm D x 165mm H
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 79.5mm
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 7kg
- Line Pull- No Load: 3.2 m/min (45 Amps)
- Line Pull - Full Load: 1.9 m/min (60 Amps)
Note: For the majority of applications the synthetic rope supplied with this winch will need to be removed from the drum, fed through the hawse fairlead once it is mounted in place and then the cable re-wound onto the drum. A fixed hook will not (and should not) feed through the fairlead.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.
|Rated Line Pull||2500 lbs (1134 kg)|
|Drum Size - Dia x L||37 x 80mm
(1.46 x 3.15 in)
|Cable - Dia x L||Steel: 4.8mm x 14m (0.19 in x 46 ft)
Synthetic: 5mm x 14m (0.2 in x 46 ft)
|Dimensions||346 x 113 x 118mm
(13.62 x 4.4 x 4.6 in)
|Mounting Pattern||124 x 76 mm
(4.88 x 3 in)
|Weight kg||Steel: 11 kg (24.2 lbs)
Synthetic: 9 kg (19.8 lbs)
|Layer of Rope/Cable||Line Pull: lbs(kgs)|
|500 (227)||9.6 (2.9)||65||35|
|1500 (680)||7.7 (2.4)||120||65|
|2500 (1134)||6.2 (1.9)||6||100|
What's in the box:
- 1/4 Hook
- 3 Tonne Pulley Block
- 3.8m Ninja Wired Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairleads (Wire) OR Aluminium Fairlead (Synthetic)
- Wire or Synthetic Rope
- Mounting Tray
- Mounting Hardware
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads