Winch Mounting Plate T122 / 80ENS range£92.40 incl vat
Warrior20000lb Pulley Block£35.99 incl vat
Warrior Centurian Two Function Wireless Control£137.99 incl vat
- MILITARY QUALITY – IP68 Rated Military Grade winch & control box.
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN – Features an external brake for added safety.
- HARD-WEARING – Special lithium grease ensure operation in extreme temperatures while the powder coating protects against corrosion..
- STEEL STRENGTH – Complete with stainless steel roller fairlead and stainless steel fittings as standard.
- EFFICIENT POWER – Hardened 3-stage planetary gears ensure reliability.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Originally designed as prototypes for military application – the T100 range of Severe Duty Warrior winches are in the highest class of reliable power. Able to perform in even the most severe climates and harshest environments – it’s power even the army would trust in. After countless successful operations in the field, the T100 range is now available for general use.
Giving you power without any compromise, they’re available in both 12v or 24v options, with either steel or Armortek Extreme ropes. With a line capacity of a huge 22000lb – it’ll get any job done with ease, ideal for industrial or commercial applications that require a battle-ready unit.
Hard-wearing is an understatement here. Special Lithium Grease ensures operation in extreme temperatures while the powder coating and stainless-steel features defy corrosion for long-lasting power. Also benefitting from a truly revolutionary design – the external brake is protected from overheating for reliability in harsh climates.
Undoubtedly one of the most advanced and durable machines on the market – why settle for less than the best?
|Rated Line Pull||22000 lbs (9979 kgs)|
|Motor||12V : 5.5kW / 7.4hp
24V : 6.1kW / 8.2hp
|Braking Action||External Brake|
|Drum Size - Dia x L||88 x 213mm
(3.4 x 8.3 in)
|Cable - Dia x L||Steel: 13.8mm x 24m (0.54 in x 78.7 ft)
Synthetic: 12mm x 25m (0.47 in x 82 ft)
|Dimensions||638 x 214 x 289mm
(25.2 x 8.4 x 11.4 in)
|Mounting Pattern||254 x 114.3mm / 254 x 165.1mm
10 x 4.5 in / 10 x 6.5 in
|Weight kg||Steel: 75kg (165.3 lbs)
Synthetic: 62kg (136.6 lbs)
|Layer of Rope/Cable||Line Pull: lbs(kgs)||Rope on drum ft(m)|
|1||22000 (9979)||14.1 (4.3)|
|2||17300 (7847)||32.8 (10.0)|
|3||14260 (6468)||55.1 (16.8)|
|4||12130 (5502)||78.7 (24.0)|
|Line Speed 24v
|0||21.7 (6.6)||23.0 (7.0)||65||40|
|5000 (2268)||9.8 (3.0)||10.2 (3.1)||175||100|
|10000 (4536)||6.6 (2.0)||7.2 (2.2)||270||150|
|15000 (6804)||4.9 (1.5)||5.2 (1.6)||350||200|
|22000(9979)||3.0 (0.9)||3.3 (1.0)||460||270|
What's in the box:
- Heavy Duty Wired Remote Control
- Steel Rope or Synthetic Rope
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roller Fairlead (Steel) or Aluminium Hawse Fairlead (Synthetic)
- Stainless Steel Monting Hardware