Warrior Neoprene winch cover for Ninja 2000,2500,3500£17.99 incl vat
Warrior Trident 12v/24v Wireless Winch Remote - Metal Plug£38.99 incl vat
- NEWLY UPGRADED – The Warrior Ninja 2000 is an upgrade from the popular C2000A model.
- POWERFUL + PROTECTED – High-powered motor sealed for protection.
- HEAVY DUTY – Features full steel planetary gearing and a strengthened steel drum.
- ROPE CHOICE – Available with steel or synthetic rope.
- ALL WEATHER – With watertight contractors and controller socket.
- LINE CAPACITY – 2000LB OR 907KG capacity.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Warrior Ninja 2000lb Winch
Recently upgraded, the Warrior Ninja is a levelled-up version of the extremely popular C 2000A model. With no rivals on the market and no comparisons in strength, the Ninja is a truly outstanding offering thanks to its unique freespool system.
Built to last, the Ninja is packed with life-lengthening, strengthening features such as full steel planetary gearing, chip-resistant paint and a strengthened steel drum. Also protected for all weather, both the controller socket and contactors are watertight. Powered by a sealed high-power motor, you can rely on this heavy-duty winch.
With a line capacity of 2000lb or 907kg, and a pull of 1.0m per minute at full load – you can get the job done with ease. Unbeatable on pulling power, you can also get a handlebar control as an optional extra for ATV application.
- Line Capacity: 2,000lb (907kg)
- Gearbox: Freespooling Clutch - Allows cable to be unwound manually
- Warranty: 12 Month Return to Base
- Wired Hand Control: 3m Wired Hand Control
- Wireless Control: Available as optional extra
- Mounting Plate: Included
- Mounting Bolts: Included for Standard installations
- 1.6m Heavy Duty Battery Cables (May need extending dependant on application)
- 2t Hook Type Pulley Block
- Instruction Manual
- Dimensions: 308mm L x 113mm D x 150mm H
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 79.5mm
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 7kg
- Line Pull- No Load: 3.2 m/min (12 Amps)
- Line Pull - Full Load: 1.0 m/min (90 Amps)
Note: For the majority of applications the synthetic rope supplied with this winch will need to be removed from the drum, fed through the hawse fairlead once it is mounted in place and then the cable re-wound onto the drum. A fixed hook will not (and should not) feed through the fairlead.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.
|Rated Line Pull||2000lbs (907kg)|
|Drum Size - Dia x L||31.5 x 73mm (1.24 x 2.87 in)|
|Cable - Dia x L||Steel: 4mm x 15m (0.16 in x 49 ft)
Synthetic: 5mm x 15m (0.2 in x 49 ft)
|Dimensions||318 x 113 x 184mm (12.52 x 4.4 x 7.2 in)|
|Mounting Pattern||79.5mm (3.12 in) two bolts only|
|Weight kg||Steel: 9 kg (19.8 lbs)
Synthetic: 6.8 kg (15 lbs)
|Layer of Rope/Cable||Line Pull: lbs(kgs)|
|500 (227)||9.2 (2.8)||25||10|
|1000 (454)||7.5 (2.3)||40||15|
|1500 (680)||5.9 (1.8)||60||25|
|2000 (907)||3.3 (1.0)||90||55|
What's in the box:
- 1/4 Hook
- 3 Tonne Pulley Block
- 3.8m Ninja Wired Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairleads (Wire) OR Aluminium Fairlead (Synthetic)
- Wire or Synthetic Rope
- Mounting Tray
- Mounting Hardware
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
Reviews and Q&A
what length of synthetic rope will the drum hold
Steel: 4mm x 15m (0.16 in x 49 ft)
Synthetic: 5mm x 15m (0.2 in x 49 ft)
Does this have a manual clutch, so i can pull out the cable manually?
Thanks for getting in touch.
This model has a Freespool option, meaning once out of gear, the rope can be unwound by hand.