Warrior Ninja 2000lb Winch
Recently upgraded, the Warrior Ninja is a levelled-up version of the extremely popular C 2000A model. With no rivals on the market and no comparisons in strength, the Ninja is a truly outstanding offering thanks to its unique freespool system.
Built to last, the Ninja is packed with life-lengthening, strengthening features such as full steel planetary gearing, chip-resistant paint and a strengthened steel drum. Also protected for all weather, both the controller socket and contactors are watertight. Powered by a sealed high-power motor, you can rely on this heavy-duty winch.
With a line capacity of 2000lb or 907kg, and a pull of 1.0m per minute at full load – you can get the job done with ease. Unbeatable on pulling power, you can also get a handlebar control as an optional extra for ATV application.
- Line Capacity: 2,000lb (907kg)
- Gearbox: Freespooling Clutch - Allows cable to be unwound manually
- Warranty: 12 Month Return to Base
- Wired Hand Control: 3m Wired Hand Control
- Wireless Control: Available as optional extra
- Mounting Plate: Included
- Mounting Bolts: Included for Standard installations
- 1.6m Heavy Duty Battery Cables (May need extending dependant on application)
- 2t Hook Type Pulley Block
- Instruction Manual
- Dimensions: 308mm L x 113mm D x 150mm H
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 79.5mm
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 7kg
- Line Pull- No Load: 3.2 m/min (12 Amps)
- Line Pull - Full Load: 1.0 m/min (90 Amps)
Note: For the majority of applications the synthetic rope supplied with this winch will need to be removed from the drum, fed through the hawse fairlead once it is mounted in place and then the cable re-wound onto the drum. A fixed hook will not (and should not) feed through the fairlead.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.