Champion Parallel Kit for 1000-3500 Watt Models£119.99 incl vat
All Weather Cover for 3000 Watt Inverter Generator£19.99 incl vat
- PETROL-POWERED – 192cc engine with up to 8 hours of runtime (at 25% load)
- SAFE CONNECTION – True Sine Wave technology allows you to confidently connect your electronics
- WATTAGE – OHV Champion engine produces 3500 maximum watts and 3200 running watts
- MULTIPLE OUTLETS – Including two 240V 13A outlets and a 12V DC outlet.
- PEACE + QUIET – Only 58 dBA for quiet running.
- EASY TRANSPORT – Built-in handle and wheel kit for ease.
- SMART ECONOMY – Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor and economy mode to save fuel.
- LINK + BOOST – Connect this inverter with another Champion 3500-watt inverter for 30 amps of power with the option ParaLINK Parallel Kit.
|AC Load||2 x 240v 13amp|
|DC Output||12 / 8.3|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||6 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||58 dBA|
|61 x 47 x 50 cm|
|Weight||36.9 kg (81.4 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||8 hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Champion 3500 Watt Inverter Petrol Generator
- Smart Charger
- 12V DC USB Adapter
- 12V DC Battery Charging Cable
- Oil Funnel
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.
*This chart is for reference only. Check your device for ACTUAL wattage requirements.
Reviews and Q&A
has it got electrical remote start together with recoil pull starting
Start Type: Recoil
Hi Does this model come with a guarantee? Thanks Glenn
Champion equipment (selected Champion products) warrants to the original purchaser up to 3 Years for domestic usage that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of One (1) year [Parts and Labour] Year Two (2) and Year Three (3) [Parts Only] from the original date of purchase or a 1000 hours which ever comes first.
Can this be connected to a house supply through a Manual Transfer Switch (MTS) as a back up generator?
Yes, it can be installed into a manual transfer switch, but this is something that we do not facilitate
This will be able to provide backup power.