- WARRIOR POWER – Diesel-powered 296cc engine, 12.5 kVa generator delivering 11000 maximum watts, 10000 running watts.
- ALL-DAY POWER - The 60-litre tank can run for up to 24 hours at 50% load.
- SMART + SAFE – With a low oil shut-off sensor and Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) control system for safe usage.
- PEACE + QUIET – Quiet running with only 68 dBA noise level (See Noise Level Information) and enclosed by a soundproof canopy. (See Noise Level Information) and enclosed by a soundproof canopy.
- MULTIPLE OUTLETS – Including 2 x 110v 32 amp, 1 x 240v and 1 x 240 32 amp outlet..
- Fitted with ATS input switch (See optional Diesel Automatic Transfer Switch)
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase into 3 payments, over 3 months with no sign-up fees or late fees.
- Choose Paypal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- Remaining payments are taking automtically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
For a generator that packs a powerful punch, look no further than this Warrior 12.5 kVa Diesel Generator. As a new and improved model, it boasts increased power with a brushed copper alternator delivering a steady motor speed.
Giving you an incredible wattage of 11000 max watts and 10000 running watts, enjoy all-day power with a runtime of up to 24 hours at 50% load thanks to the 60-litre fuel tank. Ideal for industrial use, construction or catering – you can trust in Warrior power.
Perfect for use as a backup generator, the Warrior unit has an Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) Input Port, compatible with our ATS Panel to automatically start up the generator when loss of power is detected and stop it when the mains supply is restored to keep you running smoothly.
Letting you connect confidently; the automatic voltage regulator (AVR) monitors the output to protect against any harmful surges or spikes for a smoother sine wave. Also supported by a low oil shut-off sensor, enjoy easy maintenance and a longer life thanks to the smart tech.
Hitting a noise level of only 68 dBA and enclosed in a soundproof canopy finished with a hardwearing, chip-resistant coating – enjoy your power in peace and quiet. Protecting the generator and giving you easy movement, the heavy-duty industrial frame also has anti-vibration mountings for another life-lengthening feature on this durable and high-power generator.
Please Note!!! Dual voltage generators will only give approx. 50-60% of the rated output on 120v
|AC Load||2 x 110v 32 amp / 1 x 240v / 1 x 240 32 amp|
|Fuel Capacity||50 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||3 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||68 dBA|
|116 x 65 x 89 cm|
|Weight||295 kg (650.4 lbs)|
|Operation at 50%||>24 hours|
|Certification||CE, ISO9001-2000, GS, TUV|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Warrior 12.5 kVa Diesel Generator
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.