- Includes 15m of wire or synthetic rope
- Huge 4,500 lb. capacity available for the hardest-working UTVs
- Load-holding mechanical brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Complete IP68 waterproof sealing keeps all the elements out
- Semi-gloss back powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Handlebar-mounted rocker switch
Warn VRX 45/45-S Winch
Whether you’re on the job or on the trail, WARN VRX winches work as hard as you do thanks to all-metal construction, a new clutch based on the legendary WARN 4WD hublock design, an ultra-durable all-metal gear train, and full waterproof sealing to take on the elements.
VRX is available in 2,500, 3,500, and 4,500 lb. capacities and is perfect for a variety of vehicles and any job—big or small.
♦ Line Capacity: 4,500lb (2,041kg)
♦ Rope: 15m of 6.3mm Steel or Synthetic Rope
♦ Motor: 12v DC Permanent Magnet
♦ Gearbox: 3-stage planetary
♦ Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical, 3 Year Electrical
♦ Wired Hand Control: Dash-mounted control switch
♦ Wireless Control: Available as an optional extra
♦ Mounting Plate: Sold separately
♦ Fairlead: Roller or hawse
♦ Approx. Shipping Weight: 16kg
♦ Line Pull - No Load: 16.2 m/min (20 Amps)
♦ Line Pull - Full Load: 4.3 m/min (252 Amps)
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information relating to this product, in the interest of technical improvement this specification may be altered without notice.
Reviews and Q&A
Hello I have purchased a warn vrx 45 winch how does the cordless controle work ,there only seems to be a wire operated one in the box ??
The VRX range of winches are only supplier with a wired control - there is not a wireless control in the package.