All Weather Cover for 3000 Watt Inverter Generator£19.99 incl vat
Champion Parallel Kit for 1000-3500 Watt Models£119.99 incl vat
- Petrol powered 192cc engine with up to 8 hours of run time (at 25% load)
- Confidently connect your electronics with true sine wave technology (< 3% THD)
- OHV Champion engine produces 3500 Maximum Watts, 3200 Running Watts
- Muliple outlets including 2 x 240v 13amp outlet and a 12V DC outlet
- Quiet operation at only 58 dBA (See Noise Level Information)
- Intelligent 3 in 1 Volt Meter
- Overload protection and economy mode to save fuel
- Radio remote start and electric push button start
- Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 600ml oil capacity
- Connect this inverter with another Champion 3500-watt inverter for 30 amps of power (with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit)
This is our Champion signature Inverter generator loaded with optional extras like Wireless Remote Start and Dual USB interface.
Champion generators are in a league of there own with regards engine technology and features, all champion engines are designed, engineered and tested in the most demanding environments and can be proved by watching the testing videos on the CPE website. The main outstanding feature on a champion inverter is the delay stop allowing equipment to stop running or power down so no power surge applies and the second outstanding feature is the start up current it has a special peak current of 15.8amp for millisecond that is ideal for RV, motor homes and caravans allowing equipment to start up without tripping or overloading the generator especially running A/C units or similar. They also have a smart charge option that will charge the battery directly from the mains limiting power loss to the battery.
The Champion Power Equipment 73001I-P portable inverter petrol generator is powered by a new and improved 192cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 max watts.
With a 6 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, travelling, picnics, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable.
3 Year Limited Warranty
What Will it Power? Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance and/or a few household items.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|AC Load||2 x 240v 13amp|
|DC Output||12 / 8.3|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||6 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||58 dBA|
|69 x 49 x 50.5 cm|
|Weight||43 kg (94.8 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||8 hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Champion 3500 Watt Inverter Petrol Generator Premier
- Smart Charger
- 12V DC USB Adapter
- 12V DC Battery Charging Cable
- Oil Funnel
- Remote Key
- Operating manual
Wattage Reference Guide*
|ON THE JOB||RUNNING||STARTING|
|Sump Pump 1/2 hp||800||1300|
|Well Pump 1/2 hp||1000||2100|
|Furnace 1/4 hp||600||1000|
How to calculate:
RUNNING WATTS NEEDED
Total running watts of ALL items to be powered by the generator at the SAME TIME.
STARTING WATTS NEEDED
Add highest SINGLE starting Watt to the total RUNNING WATTS needed above.