- Diesel powered Warrior quality 296cc engine - 3 Phase Ready
- 12.5 kVa Warrior Generator with 11000 maxium watts, 10000 running watts
- 60 Litre tank could easily achieve up to 24 hours running at around 50% load
- Low oil shut-off sensor, this generator has a 3L oil capacity
- Muliple outlets including 1 x 32A 415v / 2 x 16A 240v outlet
- 68 dBA noise level at 7 metres (See Noise Level Information)
- Enclosed by a soundproof canopy coated with a chip resistant matt finish
- Fitted with ATS input switch (See optional Diesel Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Brushed copper alternator that produces a steady motor speed
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) control system to monitor the output and protect the unit against voltage fluctuations, providing a smoother sine wave.
This new and improved Warrior model boasts increased engine power, with a brushed copper alternator within that produces a steady motor speed.
It features a Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) control system to monitor the output and protect the unit against voltage fluctuations, providing a smoother sine wave.
Enclosed by a soundproof canopy, coated with a chip resistant matt finish, the durable heavy-duty industrial frame provides full protection and aids portability. This silent enclosure has the added benefit of a key start facility and smooth running is further enhanced by the addition of anti-vibration mountings.
A fully fueled 60 litre tank could easily achieve up to 24 hours running at around 50% load, making this Warrior generator ideal for all sorts of applications such as domestic supply, construction, catering and industrial use with for example power tools & lighting units. As a standby generator it is the perfect product during power cuts and outages, and is even supplied with an Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) Input Port compatible with our ATS Panel to automatically start up the Generator when loss of power is detected & stop it when the mains supply is restored.
Fitted with 12v battery charging outlet and with 415v Three Phase and 240v Single Phase output sockets as standard as well as ATS Input Port for ATS panel 190102000010.
All data supplied on this item is referring to balanced load, if using unbalanced loads you need to check data on equipment.
Please note: When running single phase off a three phase generator you will only receive approx 30-35% of the full output power as your socket is only running off one of the three phases available.
|AC Load||1 x 32A 415v / 2 x 16A 240v|
|Fuel Capacity||60 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||3 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||68 dBA|
|116 x 65 x 89 cm|
|Weight||295 kg (650.4 lbs)|
|Operation at 50%||>24 hours|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Warrior 12.5 kVa Diesel Generator 3 Phase
- Operating manual