All Weather Cover for 2000 - 4000 Watt Frame Type Generator£19.99 incl vat
Generator Wheel & Handle Kit CPG2000 - 4000£37.76 incl vat
- Petrol powered 224cc engine with up to 12 hours run time at 50% load
- Reliable Champion engine produces 3750 starting watts, 3000 running watts
- Low oil shut-off sensor, this generator has a 600ml oil capacity
- Muliple outlets including 1 x 120v 16amp / 1 x 240v 16amp
- 68 dBA noise level at 7 metres (See Noise Level Information)
- Electric Push Button Start
- Durable tubular steel frame
The Champion Power Equipment CPG4000E1 portable petrol generator is powered by a Euro 5 7.5hp 224cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3000 running watts and 3750 starting watts.
With a 14.4 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 12 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV's, camping trips, hunting, travelling, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
What Will it Power? Ideal for powering some appliances, construction equipment, power tools, lighting and can be used as home back up power.
Please Note: Dual voltage generators will only give approx. 50-60% of the rated output wattage on 120v per socket.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
|AC Load||120v / 240v|
|Socket Rating||16 / 16|
|DC Output||12 / 8.3|
|Fuel Capacity||15 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||68 dBA|
|61.5 x 48.5 x 47.5 cm|
|Weight||51.55 kg (113.6 lbs)|
|Operation at 50%||12 hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What's in the box:
- Champion 3500 Watt Petrol Generator
- Operating manual